Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...
I haven't learnt to quit - even when I'm ahead!
So what if the next roll of the dice goes to my adversary!!

Play on - I say!!
One roll just ain't enough!

I have it all - but the inner self is always in turmoil. There is a restlessness within, that I seek to understand - but know not how.
I daydream - of tons of wishful things , including flying horses and pigs with wings.
I endeavor to be creative, to add my touch to the events around me. I want my life to mean something more - to those around me - to me!
So I try harder - and still the dice elude me.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track