Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The long wait

I'm at the airport waiting for Tina to come out after clearing customs. I look around and gaze through groggy eyes at a myriad collection from the gene pool.
Its half past two in the morning at the IGI airport in delhi and my sister is coming in from Hong Kong for her marriage next week.
Most os the samples on display are "holiday returneds" or tourists. Not much of the business traveler on display here. Most wear a google type expression as eyes scan the welcoming crowd for a familiar face or a placard with their name on it.
The eyes light up as a match is made. Sighs are heaved as well - I'm quite sure of it.

My wait continues.....
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track