Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The brother of the bride

It's a scenario that I've hoped would come sooner than most. But – now that it's upon me – I'm scared.
Scared that things will change. Suddenly someone else is more important than her brother. We have a 3 year age gap – but it hasn't felt like that – unless I was paying the bill at dinner – esp not when I was seeking advice

My third birthday present – how fast time flies!!
It's like being an advertisement for a TITAN watch as the lady bids adieu – turning around at that last moment with a tear that rolls down the cheek – as if unsure of what to do.

My party pal is getting married. She's marrying a friend – but that doesn't alleviate things. She'll be going away for real now.

I recollect the days as she talked dime to a dozen to the time when she will walk the demure bride.
Times change – people grow up.
But this young lady will always glow with an innocence and inner beauty– nothing ephemeral there…

That's Tina, the bride to be…!!
My sister...!!
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track