Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Tremors!!

There were some pretty strong tremors in the morning at 0430 hrs. We were up and running in a flash... Right out of the door... Into the biting cold of a Delhi winter.

There was a fleeting moment of panic before the adrenaline kicked in. Ironically - on the way down - i collected my IPOD rather than my wallet :-)

We lOoked around. Nobody else was out. Just an odd person returning from the graveyard shift at the call centre. The electricity generator was running cos the power had been cut - but that's about it. So we were left wondering if we were shaking in our sleep. I checked all the news and geological websites for an hour thereafter - no luck there asd well.

It's only now - that I got confirmation that yes indeed we were right. There'd been a good shake up but not a wake up.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track