Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Somehow...

The entire family is out watching Saawariya. I'm there too.
Just saw Sups and Dad lose their temper on the corn seller. He was rude to them. I'd be angry too.
The manager came and placated.

Went out to the snack bar in the interval. Happened to catch a glimpse of the man. He has a small face. Runs a small corn stall. I felt pain. Why did we have to react to his words and start his day on the wrong foot.

Sometimes we all react impulsively. I do too.
I feel sad...


Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track