Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Website musings

Labels:

So i want to start a website
I even got the domain name registered
But i'm wondering what to do about it now....

just some random musings that i put down....
The index should cover stuff that gives a broad oveview
There should be a running ticker with some kinda updates on the side
It should point to stuff that I do - but not display it here for all to see
the opening page should have something catchy on it
it should make the viewer want more..
it should be fashioned like a blog - but not totally like a blog
stuff that should be covered as a must
- links to the blogs
- something abt me
- latest news
- latest happenings
must use flash mostly
the topic.. The focus.. Would have to be current….. Or at even if ain't current - the connection must be there to the present.
it must evoke feelings - strong feelings
it should help me help others
it may not be monetary help - but at least it can help me uide them in some way in life
we all have a core belief - I need to convey mine from this forum
the question is - do I have a core belief that I am aaware of?
at this present moment - it's more like something I want to do
it's more like a journey - that needs be undertaken
life is that same journey
but how does one get a ebsite to reflect that journey?
will it be a judgemental thing - about an individuals journey or a collaborative effort?
I see things - sometimes. These open up a channel to my thoughts. it's like a mind block that melts away
the inspriation is nearly always audio-visual in nature
so - if something I see or hear can open my alleyways - can I do it for others?
if my mind opens up to different possibilities at different points in time - so would it for others
the message will have to evolve constantly
have I seen enough in life to be giving it to others
maybe it's not about giving - it could be more about sharing
there must be countless other sites like this
with loads of individuals who have loads to share
how will I be diffferent?
is it possible to be different?
is it possible to stand apart and say - HEY - this is me. This is what I stand for. I'm not perfect - but I have seen a bit of life - so I want to share it with you. Maybe you can help me do something better. Maybe we can listen to one another and make a difference.
I will have to start small - one by one.
I want to be witty here - but sometimes it's not possible. Sometimes straight facts are more easy to convey
Will they understand me?
I won't know till I try!!!
Somehow - it's all about beating the pain - about being one with it. That oneness will help me get ahead

3 comments:

its cum out wunnerful n once u change my foto in it...it will be even more wunnerful :P


Thanks for mentioning my name in your blog...*hug**hug*


you are always welcome dearie


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track