Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Thieves inc.

Labels:
So it's independence day.
The 60th one to be precise.

All I wanna do is watch a film.
Then they go and raise the price by 50 bucks per ticket just for that day.

It sets me back by 900 bucks for 4 tickets - 3rd row from the screen.
Is this what life is coming to?
I'm inspired to go in for the pirated version already. So someone in the industry will suffer, probably lose his job too. Good for him and her.
The culprits - DT CINEMAS - the bas****s deserve to be consigned to the pit of doom. The cashier got a mouthful from me already.

C'mon - chak de India!!!



Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track