Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

the Way ahead

Labels:
Life doesn't last forever.
Its too short to be wasted feeling sad and forlorn.
Work, family, money, love, kids, career - it's a never ending cycle.

But there's got to be a balance.

I realized this as I looked into the side view mirror as I drove to work. The smile was gone - replaced by a grumpy something.

Here on forward I promise myself

I'm going to stay happy.

I will smile and spread cheer.

I'm gonna work with an open mind.

I will not let people and situations get me down.



This will be my way.....

You could alternately take the highway.
3 comments:

Cry and you cry alone...
Smile and the whole world smiles with you

Now please wipe off that fake smile and put on a genuine smile


oops! I think i got redirected from maritalbliss.blogspot.com :P


I wanna stay happy, I wanna smile every day , I wanna work with an open mind - the moment I say all this - have I closed a few realities?

Phew - John


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track