Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Nostalgia!

Labels:
Nostalgia describes a longing for the past, often idealized!

It's like I heard a friend say the other day - "You know, a long time ago, being crazy meant something. Nowadays, everybody's crazy."

This was originally diagnosed as a disease, suffered mostly by armed forces personnel. Cases of nostalgia, which sometimes occurred as epidemics, were less frequent when the armies were victorious and more frequent when they suffered reverses.

My sister asked me on ORKUT - WHY the NOSTALGIA?
In my case - there's no desire to return for the past. I'm very happy with the present... and it just keeps getting better!!

But I'd like to keep a few memories alive... a few of them because they make me happy, bring forth a smile, remind me my errors, should not be forgotten.
That's why I write about the past...... with an eye on the future and my soul in the present.
4 comments:

These memories are what we gonna have all thruout life, they define our life when seen in retrospect
:-)


Anonymous

no presenmt no future without the past


you're both sooooo right!!


:-) Beautifully expressed!!

Reminds me of the lines "baatein bhool jaati hain, yaadein yaad aati hain..."

Our past has a great contribution in moulding us to what we are today. and for me, the wonderful memories of the days by gone make my present bright and beautiful... :-)

Cheers!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track