Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Jhoom!!!

It’s a beautiful Sunday.
The clouds are out – the sun is in – the heat is out – the “COOL’ is in.
So then don’t watch Jhoom Barabar Jhoom!!!

The music is good – the choreography is great (esp. in the last song).

Abhishek looks hunky, Bobby tries to look funky.

Preity is her usual zestful self – Lara is FATTTTT!!
Ok – so she looks lusty when she’s fat!

I wonder how the multiplexes get away with charging 175 per ticket for a film like this – this is definitely not anybody’s TICKET TO HOLLYWOOD!

Wait for the VCDs to come out – look out for a day you’re feeling down – as down as you can get.. then head to Planet M and pick up the VCD ( Don’t waste money on a DVD).

Then you’ll know – you’re not totally down as yet!!

Anyways – I had a good time admiring my beautiful wife throughout the film….
1 comments:

Was it that BAD?

Thank God..I didn't watch it.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track