Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Building blocks

Labels:
I played with LEGO blocks when I was younger. Most kids did. They taught us one vital thing – it’s the small blocks that add up to build the bigger picture. Every little block has it’s own importance and function in the scheme of things. In a manner of speaking – those blocks helped us simulate the bigger things that were on their way.

I haven’t forgotten my lessons.

The other day – I was watching TV– in one of my “don’t wanna do anything” kinda moods. I happened to catch a film on one of the channels titled – cheaper by the dozen. I presumed it was a comedy – since it starred Steve Martin. I was right but only partly so. The other half of the film carried a message. None of us are perfect – there is nothing like a perfect parent – there is nothing like a perfect relationship. It is not possible to reduce a relationship to an empirical formula.

I doubt iF Michaelangelo was satisfied with his job on the Sistine Chapel. As an artist – he knew he could do better. So also with relationships – don’t start taking it easy because today was a sunny day. The weather can change – and abruptly so! Never take things for granted.

I realized we need to build on the smaller priceless moments – the emotions – strengthen that castle of Love – fortify it against doubt, misunderstanding, boredom, banality and a host of other terms one may easily locate in an edition of COSMO!

We can’t predict the future or live it in advance. The past is gone – maybe we learned something from it. The present is all that we have to live in. So make the most of it.
2 comments:

so is tht y u cut the veggies after refusin to do so :P


i cut the veggies... JLT.... just felt like doing it... no particular reason.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track