Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Maritally Yours!

Labels:
Yeah - the title is a lil misleading.
I'm all hers.... not really available on a Sharing basis any more!

These last 3 weeks ( to be precise) have ushered in a new phase. I never thought the metamorphosis would be this fast. I feel an internal revolution which came , swept and changed the political environment within me. This was like a well planned military coup or a bloodless revolution.

Things I'd be adamant about in the past - I just smile and accept. Okay - so i have a grumpy face sometimes. But mostly I do the right thing.

I haven't blogged for a while now - it's been sometime, since the wedding/reception pics were put up too. I haven't been much of a social person either. Just too focussed internally and trying to get things set right.

We'd decided early on in the relationship that I would not write about her on this blog. I will honor that agreement here.
See - I'm beoming a GOOD guy already!
2 comments:
Anonymous

GOOD BOY :P


you're sweet... or should i say well trained :P


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track