Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Lack of Light!

Labels:
and the good Lord said ,"Let there be light"...
so there was light...

Not so anymore - i tried the line all night long - the light(aka electricity) just refused to come!!

It's crazy when you spend heavily on the monthly Electricity bills and are still praying "aloud" every night for the absence of a power cut. I hate waking up from a well-intentioned, suiting my style kinda dream in an electriless nightmare.

Trust me - if wishes were curses.... the members of the electricity department in this city... would be burnt at the stake!!
1 comments:

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track