Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Grrrr!!!

Labels:
A KIND WORD SPOKEN CAN MAKE ANOTHER'S DAY
A KIND WORD NOT SPOKEN LEAVES AN EMPTY HOLE.

Unfortunately - my mind is in a tizzy at this point in time.
I'm in no mood to make anyone's day - not even my own!
This is one of those days rampant with self destruction!!

Cross my path today and you are likely to get into shit....
Just leave me on my own!!

I've been fuming since I got out of bed today..... this is not good!!!
Writing about it does little to alleviate the crappy state of affairs.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track