Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Discovering Hindsight

Labels:
This is new.... I can see in front.. i see to the left and to the right....
Unless I turn around - there's simply no way I can look at what's behind me.
So what is this whole gibberish of Hindsight.... how can you look back.. through your backside???

Yes I know it's easier understanding the nature of an event after it has happened; "hindsight is always better than foresight"

Oh - and - there are those who suffer from Hindsight bias, sometimes called the I-knew-it-all-along effect. It is the inclination to see events that have occurred as more predictable than they in fact were before they took place.

I'm just trying to find my way around town - and play with hindsight.....
Methinks that even if I had predicted an event and taken corrective action - something else in the form of MURPHY would have struck and I'd be right where I am.

Do you believe in HINDSIGHT???
Have you made decisions that were WRONG - as you look back??
1 comments:

Its more fun to watching one of those "I knew it all along" kind to mess up n then throw their words back at them [:P]


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track