Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Deafening

Labels:
Silence is more powerful than noise. It has the power to deafen when the loudest of music / noise serves only to amuse.

I was used to these moments of silence when I’d ponder over and solve most of the world’s problems in my head. At least the world that I knew of and existed in. Then there were those areas that I could ponder over and pretend to solve.

Now things have been altered – there’s a new player on the scene. Her very presence alters the fabric of decision-making and the aspect of deafening silence too. Silence is now tantamount to warfare – albeit the silent kind. It’s like the mind has taken on a mind of its own – goes into funny directions.

Then the driver jumps a red signal and I have to give him a piece of my mind. So the mind ponders eventualities that may have been – just for a minute!!

Meanwhile…. The silence continues!!
1 comments:

Have u heard of:

"If u cant read my silence, how will u understand my words"

Does make sense na??

"She" is the one (not that there isn't anyone else:-)) who can read ur silence as well as understands ur words!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track