Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Waiting!

Labels:
The last day….
The longest one too!!

Here I am, sitting the Security Check area of the Delhi airport.
It’s 5 AM and we have a flight to catch…. Kinda like the flight of destiny!

This is it.. all guns are loaded and the safeties are off!!
The next two days mark a MILESTONE in my life. I’m getting married J

So I’m dressed in BLUE.. cos’ I’m feeling all blue…
Tina & GT are dressed up to go to Hawaii!!

It’s way before his normal waking hours – so he’s been singin songs since we bundled him into the cab. It started with a deep voiced rendition of Vande Matram – the original song of independence!

Now we wait...
1 comments:
Anonymous

Congratulations, party time next time we are in India.

Oh..and ..also..'Best of Luck'(LOL).....married guys (married more than 6 mon...Ok 1 yr max) will understand what I said.

But "Congrats".

Aman & Archana


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track