Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Skipped No.9

Labels:
Well - yep - 8 days to go.
I skipped no.9 - which incidentally has always been my lucky number!!
So I didn't wanna chance it!!

A week + 1 day = that's all the time I have!!
It's not that I don't have other time - it's just this feeling deep inside of me - something that is hard to put into words.

It's funny how everything is so tightly strained at this point in time- like a guitar on edge. A small "TWANG" and the full orchestra is ready to play.
Hope there ain't too much TWANGing in our case. A lil bit here'n'there can't eally be helped... I guess :-)
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track