Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Friday -13

Labels:
It's Friday now.
13 more days.
That tear in the space-time fabric is expanding. Soon it shall encompass all.
I wonder what Calvin & Hobbes would say about it.

The brain does play it's tricks.. every once in a while!!
Well luckily my shopping is mostly done. So everyone gets off my back for a while. I've got a few crazy schemes and pranks still up my sleeve. Will set them in motion during the last week. Nothing too dangerous - but definitely requiring a sense of humor - to appreciate.

0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track