Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

4 days...

Labels:
4 days of color!!

4din ki chaandni!!!

So we had a small religious ceremony to get us started. It was a small fire ceremony – called a HAVAN… not heaven, not haivan…. That started things here.

There was a Panditji… and there was the family.. the immediate & close family only.


I personally thought it was a drag – but then that’s just me!

We had a small song’n’dance session thereafter – which was more my idea of enjoyment and getting married.


I respect others’ religious beliefs – so I play along for the sake of it when I really really have to. Oh I’m religious – just not ardently so. There are things I believe in and will go the ends of the earth to get. Being overtly religious isn’t one of them. My beliefs lie within me. I don’t impose them, talk about them, or share them unless I have to. I also resent things being thrust down my throat.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track