Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

2 weeks and counting

Labels:
14 days to go. 2 weeks of bachelorhood. 336 hours of wondering what the rest of my life is gonna be like.

Suddenly it ain't about me. the 'm' in me just got inverted into a 'w' to produce a we.
That's exactly what is going to happen - the world as i know it will be turned on it's head.
I'm trying to get a handle on both - the macro & micro views here.
I had 29 plus years to solve this puzzle, to get my answers correct. But here i am doing 11th hour research. I'm not really having anxiety attacks here - but it's like entering a triangle , the triangle - like the one they have off Bermuda. It's giving me a displaced view of time and space. Something inside of me tells me that the trip to Kolkata is gonna be like a wormhole....

3 comments:

wormhole...ur goin to be in cal for 3 days n u feelits goin to be a wormhole.imagine my condition then whn i get to dilli


It will neither be a worm that'll bite u nor a hole in which u gonna fall....am sure ur lifes gonna take this turn for good :-)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track