Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Stuck in bed

Well that's where I've been for this last week!!

It's a weird situation to be in. I was supposed to be off to mUmbai & pune this week on tour. That got cancelled for reasons of ill health - not mine. Then i land up with this weird kida fever, shivering and aches all over - docs here give it a scary name!

There's no medicine for this affliction (I'm not talking about lovearia) and it requires a lot of rest and liquid intake (again not the kind that i'd like).

So i'm stuck in bed with nothing to do - other than catch up on some pondering!!
This next week is gonna be a long one.

My friend John - he cals it a DETOX
He says it will be really helpful before the wedding!!!!

jeez.... 19 days to go!!!
1 comments:

Don't tell me, you've got the wedding shingles?!!!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track