Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The lil scooter girl!

Labels: ,
I'm squashed into the rear end of a Qualis, travelling from Gurgain to Delhi. A traffic jam is in the making and I'm very much a part of it.

SO I look around.

There's a lil one travelling in the company of her folks. They're a family of 4 - on a scooter and she's in front - standing it out! Head is covered and frilly frock is on. It's still a lil chilly dilli morning.

ooooohhhh - whatttt a a wooonnndderrfffuulll daayyyy... NO SCHOOL.
I'm going to have a lot of fun with my cousins... dat's where we're headed!!
I want to sing (actually started singing)
(traffic moves suddenly - father is jolted out of inertia)

Dad - drive carefully!! (looks up at him)
Can't you see i'm standing here in the cold - while you sit comfortably!!
At least I'm not sandwiched like my brother between you and ma. Yes - i like the fresh air!

Whay can't we buy a car? Look at all those big cars... the people seem to be so comfortable.
I also want that new frock and colorful cap that girl is wearing.... it's so nice!!!

(Traffic starts again - this time it moves for a bit and stops
The music in my vehicle gets louder - disturbs the train of thought.)

END OF TRANSMISSION
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track