Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

hurts...

This one is for the Human being in me.

Yes – I am dissatisfied with the way I am living my life today. I’m sure I could do better. There are times I let things go by – things that shouldn’t.

I believe in love. I believe in living life by the principles of love and righteousness. So when I see something going wrong in front of my eyes – why am I helpless to the change? A part of me argues that it’s not about me. People have to chart their own destinies – even if they’re not in conformance with my beliefs.

Today – a friend and his beloved – they broke up.
Ok – they broke up a few days back and I came to know of it today. It hurt me so much. I can’t even begin to express the way I feel about it technically – I’m just a side function who’s not supposed to be affected.

Then why do I cry as I talk to her…….?
Why do the pearls flow from mine eyes …… as I converse with him…..?
I know him closely and her for the one time that we met (briefly – that too). I do not stand to debate the decision they have taken…. But somewhere it hurts.

Godamn it – emotional idiot that I am.

So I’m human…
3 comments:

I always knew that you were an emotional idiot and am glad about this fact!


I am touched after reading it :-)


Thanks ash.........


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track