Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The onset of tomorrow

They say everyday is a new day. I differ… and I don’t beg to do it.
It’s a re-hash of the same things that you’ve already gone through. Maybe the sequence has gotten altered along the way – but that’s about it.

We experience a set of re-sequenced occurrences each day and believe that we’ve had a whole new set of experiences. Yes – our emotions and feelings fail to recognize the connect.

I was wondering which one of the two made a better sequence to lead my life.
Say something emotional and get her all worked up
Don’t say anything, get her worked up & then say something emotional.
It goes without saying that she’d be worked up anyhow – that’s human(female) nature.

In the first case, she’d say I only thought about myself, was being selfish, inhuman, crude and behaving like a member of the male species from the Neolithic era.
I lose.

In the latter case, she’d take some time believing me, cos she’d feel that I was responsible for riling her up like that anyways. Then when she’d soften up and melt down a bit, my emotional self would be expected to continue like that for a long time.
Holy crap – I lose again!!!

So tell me – why would I look forward to the new day?
3 comments:

is this supposed to eb some kind of msg


nope - not a spl message - just a chain of thoughts


was about to comment something else, but realized yeh ghar ka maamla hai :P


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track