Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The To-Do List - 2007!!!

Oh boy - 2007 is almost here!!!
I always have a to-do list that I make each year... and maintain in a personal file.
This year - it's online. :-)
So here goes...

1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while I walk, I will smile.
2.Sit in silence for at least 30 minutes each day.
3.Get more sleep.
4.Get married.<>
5.Live with the 3 E's. Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
6.Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than I did in 2006.
7.Spend more time with people over the age of 60 & under the age of 6.
8.Be a good listener and supportive husband!!
9.Dream more while I am awake.
10.Drink lotsa Bacardi & plenty of water and eat apple pies, steaks, broccoli, grapes & mangoes.
11. Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
12. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out credit card.
13. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
14.Blog everyday
15.I will not forget that I am too blessed to be stressed.
16.Enjoy the ride for what it's worth..... this is not a ride at Disney world!!
17.Love her lots and lots!!
2 comments:

Humm...you have been reading a lot of self improvement books, obviously :)


Ineresting list.. hope you dont break any of them.. each one is important


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track