Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

rage around

you'll see it all around you.. i do!!
the anger is palpable... it makes me tremble sometimes....

do venture on the public transportation system in in the Delhi-Gurgaon sector twice a day ( one way - 2 hrs) ....

it brings to the fore - certain feelings that I'd like to keep dormant... the urge to bitch-slap the mother-fu***** who wants to step all over me, the guy who thinks he can cram his fat ar** into a set for 2 when two of us are already sitting there.

the sign says "no smoking" - but he has to puff on his beedi...

the need to abuse atthe slightest irritation - fu**it - you are not the only one who has had a bad day....

i do believe one of these days - i am gonna seriously do some kick-ass talking - literally!!

Yes - I am angry. This is not the cathartic experience I was hoping for.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track