Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Sh** on the face

That's what some of us really deserve.
We erect big statues - out in the open - to honor those that have led us...

  • These big erections are exposed to the vagaries of nature - we're ok with that.
  • Birds come and perform excretions on the heads of our "ESTEEMED" leaders - we're ok with that.
  • Some stupid ass goes and puts a shoe there - we go to town killing each other.

Is this what we've become - 60 years after independence....?

I don't blame the politicians.... they will take advantage wherever and whenever they can. I don't blame the poverty stricken youth who have no other outlet for their repressed anger.

I blame myself... I blame you - the "educated" youth who do nothing to stop this. I blame the intelligentsia of this 1 billlion strong man-machine for not getting it's footwear right.

We're a bunch of losers - no wonder - we get our asses kicked!!!

Yes - as some of my friends have pointed out - this is strong.. we need some strong medicine here anyways...
3 comments:

thats a nice thot buddy.. just one thing.. sorry.. gaali mat de.. but old habits die hard.. correct the spelling of "staues" in the first sentence... :D


Anonymous

That's a nice thought! However, whaddya wanna do? Get some heavy arty & blow all the politicians to kingdom-come??


Ranting that world is not a great place- Easy!

Taking the first step in making the world a great place- Mucho diffcult!!

Blame me or the world or your self-Easy!
Accept the blame and do some thing about it- Mucho difficult!!

lets hope some body does the difficult- make it easy for us

Cheers
Chow


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track