Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Marital jitterations

Labels:
holy crap.. i'm getting jittery reading all these marriage jokes......


Shaadi par wife boli: Aap mere PRANNATH aur mein apke CHARNO KI DASI.
Shaadi ke baad wo ho gaya CHARANDAS aur wo hogayi PRANO KI PYASSI.
meri to soch soch ke hi vaat lagreli hai baap!!

What is Marriage?
Ans:
1 year:-Alpenlibe-Ji lalchaye rahaNaJaye.
2 year:- KINETIC-Sabki hawaNikal de.
3 year:-CHLORMINT- DOBARA MAT PUCHNA.....
arrey the marriage is still 5 months away....

Santa: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.
Jeeto: Yes darling I still do, only difference is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 ltr.
I know some things will change....

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love & didn't notice."
Someday we will argue like this too

There was this guy who told his woman that he loved her so much that he would go thruogh hell for her. They got married and now he is going thru hell.
I have sinned... no pardons for me

Here's to my bride: she knows everything about me, yet loves me just the same.
Yeah - this is definitely true...
4 comments:
Anonymous

this is hittin below the belt...no fair at all


no violence against women - i always say that.. and practice it too honey!!


Anonymous

try takin it in the metaphorical sense


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track