Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Being Myself

I am me.
Call me arrogant... call me selfish....call me a cold block of stone.
I really don't care.

For the present - my world revolves around me.
Making you happy - makes me happy.
I see that smile and I start to smile. Somewhere it all comes down to that last point about being happy with oneself.

I am happy in my committed state. I was happy when I was single. I was also happy in the relationships that I had.

I did what needed to be done - what worked for me at that point in time. If in the process, people said I was being flexible or attentive or caring and loving - so be it.

I gave and I did not expect - something a wise man taught me when I was younger. So I don't carry scars.
I can meet any of my past girl friends with a straight face and clean mind. When I screwed up - I have said sorry too.

Someone told me once - you're empathetic.. yes I am - because it made me feel nice to be close to someone. Empathy and understanding helped me make a friend.

When I would get back home these last few years - I was alone. I'm ok with that. I have no problems in going and seeing a movie all by myself or doing some shopping for the house.

I like to have parties - they bring people together. Seeing them together - makes me happy. So I do it.

I can listen to everyone - but the actions will follow from my internal analysis. I will not follow for the sake of it with my eyes closed.

I have faith in the lord - but that too is an internal manifestation. I don't visit temples normally - but in Sep I went to Mata Vaishno Devi. I was comfortable intrnally. That comfort level cannot be imposed externally.

I do not take easily to having decisions imposed on me.
That's just being myself.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track