Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

tHE aMERICAN dREAM

The reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.... :-)

I couldn't help but note this from George Carlins book titled "BRAINDROPPINGS".

Just think about it - at some level - this man has hit the nail on the head. Some of the PHOREN craze has died out now - I mean it's not as strong as it was say 10 years back. But still I see youngsters - eager to get out of India for the world at large. Why don't they go to Africa or South America (other than to watch Samba) ? Why is it always US of A??

Maybe they need sleep....
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track