Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Putting Acronyms to life

Labels:
If only we could.... abbreviate everything we did...

As life turns out - SITCOMs
Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage

This girl I met one time - BTDTGTS
Been There, Done That, Got The T-shirt

The QA Team (wherever you go) - CYA
Cover your ass

Going in for a review meeting - FYSBIGTBABN
Fasten Your SeatBelts It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night

Playing GOD sometimes - IMHEIUO
In My High Exalted Informed Unassailable Opinion

Watching Baywatch - IWSN
I want sex now

How it turns out - JAFO
Just Another F***ing Onlooker

The Politicians we meet - LOPSOD
Long On Promises, Short On Delivery

For my MOM - LYWAMH
Love You With All My Heart

When I'm talking - MIHAP
May I Have Your Attention Please

If I were Bisexual - NTTAWWT
Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Rita Tiwari - PEBCAK
Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

Some Kids today - SNERT
Snotty Nosed Egotistical Rotten Teenager

Stuck at work - ZZZ
jeezz... you don't have to be a scientist to get that one
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track