Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Burnt bridges

Friends all tried to warn me
But I held my head up high
All the time they warned me
But I only passed them by
They all tried to tell me
But I guess I didn't care
I turned my back and
Left them standing there

All the burning bridges that have fallen after me
All the lonely feelings and the burning memories
Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door
Burning bridges lost forevermore


Somewhere, this song rings a bell - a big church bell.
I should listen to my friends more often!!!
They only mean well :-)
2 comments:

Interesting lyrics. Who has written this song?


it's part of a chorus....religuous song actually


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track