Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Building the army

Labels:
The demands of war ( the kind of work we're doing right now - justifies the term) on both the leader and the army are quite different. To engage in true military conflict I see the following points to be kept in mind.
  1. They have to know they are an army and I am the general
  2. Awareness that there is an enemy who is a danger to the entire ecosystem :-)
  3. Readiness to die for the cause. (This is not the literal intention)

But it's like I'd tell my boss - "You want loyalty? Get a dog."

So why should they be ready to die for the cause? And what if that cause is me?

3 comments:

Life really doesn run on parallels does it? I guess each situation is different. Parallels are for others to draw to figure out what you did, you cant start living the parallel. You will get that much.


Thankies 4 d gyaan ... though i didn't quite get wat u meant mallik .... clarifications please :)


Yes Mallik... pls explain....


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track