Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Thrashing out issues

Labels:
Arguments happen between even the happiest and best-suited couples. And so they should.
Nothing like a good row to clear the air and let off the steam.

But don't bust the pressure cooker - that's all I can say. Thgen i began to wonder how that was possible. It came down to a few points that would work for me...

1 Don't lose your temper. Yep- even during a row -it would be a good idea to take a time out rather than strike out.

2 Personal insults won't help. It doesn't mattre that he/she is a nicompoop. Don't tell em that. It takes the focus of the issue on hand.

3 Stay focused on the reason. Need I say more.

4 Force yourself to stay specific. Don't start the - you never do this or you always do that thing.

5 Don't say 'I hate you'. Remember - you love the person.

6 No Alcohol and arguing.

7 Don't interrupt. Listen & speak.

8 Don't end up arguing about arguing.

10 Say sorry when you need to. It won't hurt - actually!!!

Then it's time to make up , reconfirm your love for each other and cuddle.
3 comments:

Bravo my boy, bravo....


Finally! ... something cool!


Cool :)
I remember reading these same points in the 'You' section of the Mumbai Mirror. Check it out, I think it was the May 8th or May 9th issue.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track