Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Jokes apart

I promised myself that I would be strong.
Behind that tough persona - lies a vulnerable heart. It hurts.

So I have decided to keep my feelings within. That which is not to be expressed - will no longer be expressed. Tina says I shouldn't be so expressive. It only gives away the feelings within. Warm feelings and cold atmosphere makes for a corrosive mixture. And you thought Sulphuric Acid was bad!!!

A mouthful of sky - that's all my heart ever wanted. I really haven't asked much more than that. A prayer for the living - a prayer for me - all I want is a prayer.
Sometime prayers remain unanswered… until the time they're supposed to be heard.
One day - the prayer will be mine - when the temple bells ring and the vermillion powder fill the narrow confines of mindspace.

Till then… the thoughts shall remain confined.

1 comments:

Hey Arjun! Nice 2 hear frm u again!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track