Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

6 things...

Labels:

6 things that I don't do any more
Live with the folks - though they're just a few blocks down.
Drop anonymous valentine cards in the Mail boxes of beautiful women
Go on a drinking binge - very characteristic of the Engineering college
Aggressive behavior - that's just the age
Put gel on my head - the receding hairline
Crave for company - I'm not so bad by myself

6 things that I like (MOST) about women
The smile
The maternal assertiveness
Intelligence - although this should not be generalized
Inner strength
They are life givers.. a fact that none can deny
They understand me!!!

6 things that (I'm sure) she hates about me
Switching off and withdrawing into my cocoon
Sometimes I talk too much
The twin vices - Smoke over troubled water
I don't express it - every time (although it's right there)
Not getting her viewpoint sometimes
I can shed tears when in an emotionally charged state - in reel & real life!

6 to dos in the next hour
Say, “I love you to at least 6 people” (Family included)
Cook dinner
Eat it - obviously!!!
Publish this blog
Listen to good music as I cook
Wish she had told me things that she didn't like about me - rather than me take guesses at it

6 People (other than kin) close 2 me (This is the tough one - I hate to choose)

The Men
Vishal Rao
Shabbar Tambhawalla
Shyamal Gupta
John Wesley
Mallikarjun Bhat
Gautam Talwar

The Women - they never judged me!!
Manu Sareen
Ranjini Das Gupta
Sarbani Bose
Mohua Bhowal
Madhuri Bogawat
Niyati

6 dreams - One just ain't enough!!
Seeing her SMILE - every morning as I awake
Raising a family of 4 kids and having enough for each
Being able to remain true to all that I believe in
Retirement at 40
Running a mile in 6 minutes at the age of 65
Being around on my parents' platinum jubilee.

6 bloggers I wanna tag.
John Wesley - for the things I get to learn there & the lucid style
The gentleman who has his blog at http://whitesroads.blogspot.com
Mallikarjun Bhat - for being a normal person - expressing his feelings as they come
The Denzil devil - for his youthful writing style
Crazy Sonya
Niyati - for being the Diva
Jolein - I know she writes - but doesn't tell where!!!

3 comments:

Of all the blogs that u've posted so far, this one is truly intriguing.

Btw, I liked the section where you talk about the 6 things that you don't do any more :-)


Anonymous

I am very happy about 2 (out the 6) things that you dont do anymore...keep guessing


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track