Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Still I persevere

Labels:
So if you read my last blog entry - Mumtaz is dead - has been for 375 years!!
But we - or at least I, intend to find my Mumtaz.
I may not build her a Taj because I wish that I never had to live a day longer than she.
She will inspire; she will love; she will strike; she will engage; she will mother.
Her visage will enchant and calm.
Not for me the ones who drive a man crazy.
Shah Jahan married thrice - Akbari begum, Fathepuri begum and then Mumtaz Mahal. A fine example of 3rd time lucky.
I don't want to marry thrice and then get lucky. Knowing my luck - I'd go broke paying the alimony on the first two wives. Who could afford a third??

I take comfort from the fact that I've met several women, a few ladies and some girls. Life has taken me down many a path that I remember and deliberate the chances of success had they been pursued with the passion of the Black stallion. No regrets however - this is not an article in black!!
I visited Kabalarians.com and ran a check on the name - Mumtaz. This is what they had to say.

Your first name of Mumtaz has made you a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a detailed, systematic way. You are determined and deliberate in pursuing your ambitions, but you must work at your own speed. You hate to be hurried or to leave anything unfinished or untidy. Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection. Often feeling burdened with work, you worry about details out of proportion to their importance.
Although the name Mumtaz creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details exclusively. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, which can lead to other complications

That's not my Mumtaz !!!
My search continues...
7 comments:

search without a destination !!!


why do you think there is no destination???


OK, now I'm just curious.
How's your Mumtaz supposed to be? Kuch hints do...


ek milegi, chali jayegi, dusri milegi chali jayegi, mumtaz is a mathematical function.


Well said Mallik - but the fact of the matter is that I haven't met Mumtaz yet...
And in answer to Jo's question - I've described Mumtaz in those 2 lines in bold font... that's all I know about her.


Yes, it remains a fact, you can never meet mumtaz, because mumtaz is a function, not a person. You are in love with a charecter and not the actor. Hence the search for an actor is always elusive.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track