Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Endless tasks!!!

So much to do

I have so much to do that is seems overwhelming.
I need to stop thinking about how much there is and start getting it done.

Feeling overwhelmed is merely a state of mind that I have chosen.
And just as easily I now want to choose to let it go.

A new day, a new month, a new year dawns and it makes me feel like time is quickly slipping away.
But in fact, time comes to me just as quickly as it moves past.

And that means that each moment I get the opportunity to make a difference. Each moment, the best thing I can do is to make full and meaningful use of that moment.

That is how I will get things done. Moment by moment, little by little, small tasks build into great accomplishments, and accomplishments build into a life with real fulfillment.
I don't have to tackle everything all at once. Just do what I can, when I can, filling each moment with positive purpose and action.

And what once seemed overwhelming will quickly become a source of real and lasting fulfillment.

Or so - a wise man said!!!
1 comments:

Hmm...truly inspiring...let me try this with CT tomorrow ;)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track