Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Accepting my limitations

Labels:
I can't do everything. Nobody expects me to - either!!!
It's important for me to know what I can and cannot do
Some things are in my control, and there are other things that are not.
There are things that I can change, and there are other things that I must simply learn to live with.
I 'm trying to start accepting what I cannot do, so I free up much time and energy. This can be focussed in the direction of my success.
It's not easy being at peace with the un-doable. In fact, that very fact gnaws away at my existence. It makes me feel not up to it. A lesser man - sometimes!!
I could waste my time and energy complaining that the ocean is too deep and wide. Or I could build a boat and sail across it.

Achieving self awareness is a good start!!
2 comments:

much needed dose for me today.
thanks. i am expected to stop thinking on the contrary, apparently that does help an evolutionary process, I am told.


Yes Mallik. It does help. Now think positive about what you can and can't do.

eg : YOU CAN GO HOME BUT YOU CANNOT GO HOME ON TIME.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track