Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Santas Gifts

Well-Christmas comes around every year!
Same Date too. I have a demand or two for the Old man at the north pole, each year. Never seem to get Santas gifts the way I want'em. Still I try - even reverse psychology when I think it'll work.
Getting aggressive is one part to it. Putting the other guy on the defensive is another. I mean - it'll work in the short term - never seen it succeeding in the bigger scheme of things.

Too much knowledge can be dangerous - or as would be a better form of expression - that which is not explained could be hazardous...

How far will a man go to get what he wants. What principles will he adopt (or forego) to get that pot at the end of the rainbow?

Yes - there is no gain without the ensuing pain. Sacrifice is important.
But one sacrifice alone may not be enough - you have to persevere.
That is the key.

0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track