Skip to main content

69 Boring Things About Me

(cuz i'm not creative enough to think of a different format)

1. I'm from Himachal
2. I live in and hate Delhi
3. I'm not married
4. I have no kids
5. I don’t drive
6. I am an Engineer and an MBA – soo very boring – I thought this’d be at No.1
7. I love loud music
8. I fucking love to talk
9. And saying "fuck"
10. I love getting driven really fast
11. My right leg just fell asleep and is all tingly
12. I love sci-fi movies
13. I have been in love 5 times – that’s Love!!!
14. I went to sleep outside my door one day in August
15. I need to get a tattoo
16. I love friends like family
17. I feel things deeply. too deeply sometimes
18. I love the moon
19. I love the ocean
20. I love experiencing new things
21. I love meeting new people
22. Sometimes I act drunk when I'm not, because I enjoy life so deeply
23. I love mommy and daddy and Tina
24. I love taking long walks.
25. I love the taste of beer
26. I lost my virginity at the age of 19
27. I lost my girl friend 6 months after that – because I didn’t lose it to her.
28. I am not bitter about the way things turned out
29. I am restless
30. I am a dreamer
31. I am a daydream believer
32. I do what I have to to get things done
33. I miss my friends at LG & LB
34. I was a good student, had no enemies, many friends
35. I wish I’d dropped out of college and started Microsoft
36. I love thunderstorms with lots of lightening
37. I love rain
38. I hate shallow people
39. I am shallow sometimes
40. I am a virgo
41. I was never a perfect employee
42. Sometimes I suck really bad at being a son
43. Sometimes i resent being me
44. I love running
45. I love dogs
46. I love climbing mountains
47. I love using my brain for really good stuff
48. I love guns
49. I love bubble baths
50. I love champagne on ice in bed
51. I loved my first girl for 2 years before she ran away
52. I was physically beaten for the first time when I got to engineering college
53. My first job was as a Projects Engineer
54. My last job was as a Project Manager.
55. I love dessert-- mostly consuming
56. I love eating in general
57. I love shopping in super markets
58. I love dancing
59. I have never fully recovered from my first broken heart even though it was sooo many years back.
60. I have some regrets in my life, even if i'm sometimes ashamed to admit that.
61. I have naturally falling hair
62. I love reading
63. I wrote in a journal every day--without fail--from when i was 18 until i was 20.
64. I blog at least once a day`
65. I hate narrow thinking, closed-mindedness
66. I am generally not interested in politics
67. I love orchids
68. I love ..yeah .. just love
69. Yeah, i love that...

Comments

Renu said…
I don't think that you are boring et all. There are some reasons which I am listing and I hope they will help you to be a lil more positive abt urself :-)

1. You are a very caring and a genuine guy.(thats what I have felt till now)
2. Bald is in fashion and you carry it well. Vaise bhi its said that when money comes, hair go.. so be happy. Who knows....you might as well be getting rich one of these days.
3. You have no attitude problems and no hang ups abt being a PM and thats what makes you so approachable....I am sure your team is gonna love you.
4. To me, you seem to be like an open book and some one whom I can relate to. Also I feel that you are not always in a judgemental mood.
5. You can't keep things from your friends and thats what is adorable abt u. It gives your friends the feeling that they know you very well and I think transperancy is a must in friendship.
6. Though I have never gone out with you still I feel that even you like enjoying life and thats something really nice. Live it to the full buddy....we are not getting any younger.
7. You are cute to look at and a welcome change from all the mommies around.
8. You have the nerve of sitting right next to "K" and thats commendable. I keep on getting the feeling that I am being watched by her whenever I look up.

Now some advise for you:

Though I havent said it but I have felt that somewhere deep down you are sad and are in a pensive mood. Just fuck the world buddy and be urself again. We all are there with you and value you. So just take care and chill :-)
Jo said…
Almost 90% of the stuff u've mentioned about urself begins with "I love" and you say you are boring?!!
Note: People who are in "love" with life can never be boring :)

Honestly speaking, I always thought that you are a very interesting person and I'd be most happy to add more interesting things to the list :)

One is, but obvious...you are very frank and honest...it's easy to befriend you.

You are in tune with your sensitive side (Do note: Some women love that quality in a guy)

You say you've been in "love" 5 times...why just 5?
"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" :))

I've always meant to tell you that I like the way you walk...sort of like a person in authority...very elegant

You are extremely self-motivated...I've always wondered...how do you manage to blog everyday?!!

You are a bit critical about yourself and a perfectionist.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Life is a path surrounded by stones and flowers...but that's what makes the walk beautiful. Right? :)

Blog on mon ami...

Popular posts from this blog

undone

If life was a Hollywood film... the action would be intense,
It's actually closer to Bollywood... with the same people and the same stories.

Giving up on real life opportunities to create the iconic twists, the hallmark of great cinema and it's storytellers. If every story had the same ending, how would one imagine the what-ifs of life?

Some stories come out best when they start with an ending. It makes for more poignant stories when you deal with certain characters. There is an element of drama on an unfulfilled love story or unrequited love too.

The mundane is never enough for some of us. The happily ever after is an ending from the fairytales of the brothers Grimm.

The piano man

Sitting bored in the mall when we could be shopping for her gift. The lady is on an official call, so I'm sitting by the wayside observing the man in the centre of the atrium. He's playing a piano. Hence the name - piano manHe's playing a melody oblivious to the sea of humanity around him. No mean task as it is. His tunes run a plethora of melody with no fixed agenda as it is. He looks around hoping someone would make a request - but the crowd treats him like they would an invisible entity. There's pain in the back of his mind and heart. Nothing hurts an artiste more than invisibility. He never knew he'd end up like this playing the walking melody to thousands. His music had always been planned on the good graces of melody with people singing in chorus.
That things did not go as planned, well no surprise there. Circumstance might have been fortuitous had he been willing to bend over. Ever the true blooded artiste, he'd chosen the path less traveled.Now the wai…

Memoirs Again...

Campion Days - Class 10A
Batch of 1993 Sitting (L-R) Siddharth Rastogi , Shabbar Tambhawalla, Ashish Gupta, Ian Pinto, Jogesh Lulla, Kumarmangalam Bagrodia Standing Row 1 (L-R) Varun Rai, Rahul Guha, Nitin Kagzi, Raunak Shah, Amit Kumar, Dhananjay Pratap, Harshwardhan Bhuwalka, Anshul Pathania, Ashish Bhiwandikar, xxx Standing Row 2 (L-R) xxx, Karthik Ganeshan, Raghav Ramdev, Sachin Ranganathan, Karthik Deora, Vishal Rao, Pavit Chaddha , Arjun - yep thats me Standing Row 3 (L-R) Kush Mehta, Anand Dhuldhoya, Meherwan Joshi, Anant Bajaj, Gurpal Dhingra, Burjis Cursetji, Marzee Devichand. So I guess I got all the names, but 2. Not bad - 12 year s after passing out of school and not having been in contact with most of the people in this snap. I Spent 9 years at Campion. All the formative years were spent here, and we did form up well at the end of it. Today, people say that the Campionites are quite snooty and snobbish. Never really felt it at that point of time. We had a mixed crowd and more …