Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Tublu & the Leg

Labels:
Shiladitya (a.k.a Tublu) is a gentle sole - I mean Soul!!
He has a thing for good Legs - especially if they belong to a Chick - oops Chicken!!

This is one of those days when I can't think straight.

Tublu "Bhai" is also a force to reckon with. Armed with his trusty ZIPPO - he moves around setting the worlds cigarettes aflame. He is capable of playing the DONs role to the hilt!!


He does have a very animated sense of Humour - at times!!


He is also a very nice , sensitive and humorous guy & above all, a great friend!!

PS : He is liable to lynch me after perusing the above!!!

2 comments:
Anonymous

where are the cracker snaps...


Hello guys...now I know exactly what you meant by chickkkeeenn...u guys bugged us (girls) at the get togethers and made us wonder what does it mean...
Tubs.....I din know u luv tangris so much ;)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track