Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Time to Play Catch up

I hate to play catch up...
which means i'm reactive, rather than proactive!!!

It only serves to cramp my style!!

Today - I'm playing catch up at work, at home, with the packers , with my boss and the accounts department. Goes without saying that I'm playing catch up with the client and the vendors too. Oh - did I forget the team??

The question is - am I playing it the way I should?

I look in for ideas. Can't find'em
I look out for ideas. Nobody is givin any. I thought advice came free. Obviously not the useful stuff. That resides in the "members only" area of all the sites. :-)

I can't even find the words to type out today. Somehow everything is getting ahead of me. Maybe I'm a little tired. A wise woman I know mentioned very crisply - " you provide you r own questions and answers". Jeez - that can be quite a thoughtfulll!!

I will write more later when i'm composed.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track