Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

It hurts to say goodbye

Yes - It hurts!!
Not akin to a pin-prick, more like a dull throbbing ache that fills me up.
Options - I have none - now!!

The decision was made sometime ago. Now it's execution time.

This last year has been quite eventful. I got a lot of warmth, care and affection from those around me. This was not limited to the people who came into my work area.
Memories will linger for a lifetime and I will treasure the year spent here.

Some moments bring a smile, some tears and of course there are those - which elicit a hearty laugh.

Thanks a ton all of you... :-)
I'll miss u
3 comments:
Anonymous

If it hurts to say goodbye, then don't.
Just say that I hope to see you soon :)

Take care,
Jo


Anonymous

Do well Boy ! ... enjoy !


All the best dude!!!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track