Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Getting home!!!

Labels:
Home is where the heart is.
This may be a cliched line - used one too many a time.
Yet, I believe in it.

I got home today. The journey was eventful and interesting.
I had very good company. Raghav, Vrinda and yours truly had a lot of reminiscing to do. We also had a lot of conversation on the road ahead. How much would Mr.Gates help us there?

The upshot of it was that the train departed as scheduled at 1740hrs. We were on the platform at 1540hrs - a good 2hrs in advance. The time was spent quite usefully in admiring some of Gods creations.


Poor Vrinda did get a lil bored - cos our attentions were elsewhere. But then she had a good book to read. And a good book, especially one that details the posiibilities of awakening the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND, is better than CONSCIOUS Conversation... wot say V??

We (actually I) sent a sneaky & sarcastic SMS to the Bombshell at work.
"we're having loads of fun. r u ??"
She knew I'd sent it. She drafted a very polite reply and sent one back... detailing how the definition of fun changes with individuals.
Let sleeping dogs lie - so I did - not wanting to aggravate the situation in Bihar - beyond control. As it is Poor Lalu had lost the election there. His Bihari flock would not like being pushed around more than was necessary.

1 comments:

I never knew ur frustration level was so high bcoz of Lalu's janta..u must be elated now.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track