Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Deciding the KRAs

We finally got to have an Offsite Meeting, albeit the venue was my House rather than the plush confines of a resort. Kinda better it happened this way.
We'd been discussing the issue of brainstorming and attempting to set things right.
Vikram finally sent out the email telling everybody -we were gonna leave office at 5PM on a Friday evening and put our heads to work. The aim was to move out of the Transaction oriented system we were following and move to a newer Project Management system.
We gathered at the venue by 7 PM and work started. Calls happened as we started getting some structure into place. The work is not complete - but the first step has been taken - in the right direction!!!!!
The Attendees were Vikram, Raghu, Venu, Suresh and yours truly. We really missed John at this meeting. He'd been the one clamouring for an offsite conclave for 5 months. Now we had to have it without his brains to pick. That's a loss we'll live with - I guess.
Post Work Discussion (L-R)Venu and Raghu

And the debate continues (Vikram - yellow attire, Suresh in Black)

"I Have point to make too - Kiru"
1 comments:
Anonymous

Hey, great blog you got here. I've bookmarked it for future reference. I should probably spend more time writing my own blogs and things, but I find I get drawn into reading other peoples.

anyway, as most people are lookgin for ways to make money online, I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

Proven tools for money making online

Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track