Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Turning 28

I'm 28 - actually completed it today.

I turn 28 and Tina - my sis turns 25. We're not twins - not even close, but all the same we share a birthday. Here are some pics from our Birthday party

That's Tina and Me. My -Shirt is all dowsed in Wine, poured in celebration.



The bottle does a Jig

Cleaving the cake

Why are you so serious?

Are we missing something?

No - we're too busy on the leg

John - doing what he does best

No more pics - the party hasn't even started.

Wine coolers - straight from the top!!!

2 comments:

abe blog update kar...baasi pictures leke baitha hai


Not fair Arjun...u said u wud delete this yuk pic of mine from ur blog :( .. i m..bbbb...rrr....ooo..kkk...eeee
:_(


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track