Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

A Fare thee well to Mallik


Friend , Bed partner, colleague - lotsa roles filled up by this guy.
.. and before anyone thinks otherwise... he stayed with me for a month.. and I have a double bed !!!

He's been with our PM Team at Lionbridge since April - and it's sad to see him to go.
I'm happy that he'll be happy - being back in Hyderabad - doing something he'd like.



Cheers!!!! To Malliks future

Jags'n'me - all smiles

So it's time to clap your hands and say arrivederci

2 comments:

Nice pics. You did not post the pic in which I was sipping beer. I want to show that to my mom. :)


Anonymous

Request you to please update this blog soon. I feel like I'm missing my daily newspaper.

Please write!
Thanks! :)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track