Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Again - Pics


Cafe Mondegar at Colaba. My fav Hang Out. Simply luv the Music, the beer and the crowd.
Also has some of the best Murals by Mr Miranda - depicting all aspects of Mumbai street culture

My Bank at Night. Yes - I bank with HSBC and that's their Office all lit up at night.

One of the Tourist Must Sees in Mumbai - the Gateway of India. It has quite an interesting History to it - like it was built to commemorate the visit of the British Monarch to India during the 30s.



Radio Club on a dull Saturday evening

A Tale of 2 ducks - with and without the head

They have no Pond - although they get to bask in the rain

0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track